Local, State of the art Physiotherapy
As part of Altaira’s purpose-built, state of the art Allied Health division, we are proud to offer a specialised muscular physiotherapy service to help our clients get back to their best.
Our qualified physiotherapy team is devoted on solving body movement and pain issues that are holding you back.
- Soft tissue massage and trigger point therapy
- Dry needling
- Spinal mobilisations and manipulations
- Sports taping
- Gait analysis
- Dynamic and functional assessment
- Return to sport injury management
- Return to work advice and planning
- Tailored fitness programs
- Exercise prescription and rehabilitation plans
Common injuries/conditions we treat:
- Muscle strains (e.g. hamstring, quadriceps, rotator cuff, etc.)
- Ligament sprains (e.g. ankle, knee, wrist, etc.)
- Lower back pain (acute, chronic, and non-specific)
- Acute and chronic shoulder, wrist, hip, knee, and ankle injuries
- Pre- and post- surgical rehabilitation
- Balance and falls prevention
- Chronic pain management
Physio Management team
Michael Zoumaras – Allied Health & Wellness Operations Manager
Michael joined Altaira as the Allied Health and Wellness Operations Manager in February 2021. With both Bachelor of Physiotherapy and Bachelor of Medical Science degrees, and an extensive background in Occupational Health, he is an Australian Physiotherapy Association member and has been a key driver of Altaira’s Allied Health expansion.
Michael believes in the provision of evidence based practice and holistic client-centred care. He is extremely passionate about assisting clients to maintain their independence and empowering them to self-manage their musculoskeletal health in a way that is relevant and meaningful for them.