Altaira continue their support of Southern Cross Care Foundation, helping older people access vital services within the communityFebruary 21, 2022
Altaira improves access to healthcare within vulnerable communities through nursing volunteer programsMay 9, 2022
Happy International Women’s Day, where we celebrate and acknowledge the role of women both in the home and across the workforce, and highlight the need to continue to empower women across the globe to #BreakTheBias.
In celebration of this day, and to highlight the need for ladies everywhere to make time for themselves to stay physically and mentally fit, we are giving away an Allied Health Strength and Conditioning Package including 5 x physiotherapy sessions (inc dry needling), a set of fitness bands, a foam roller, a spiky ball and some pain relief heat patches. Furthermore, you will receive newly launched Keto Bars by Yours Truly Chocolates to aid your wellness journey.
To enter, simply like any of the International Women’s Day posts on our Instagram or Facebook pages and tag 3 woman who are nailing the constant juggle of caring for families, working, and working out (among other commitments). Show them some love! Make sure you’re following both our Facebook account Altaira Allied Health and Wellness Centre and our Instagram account @altaira_alliedhealth, to enter.
Enter as many times as you like and tag your friends, girlfriends, mums, sisters, grandmas, cousins, aunties, colleagues, hairdressers, personal trainers, anyone and everyone! Keep up the good work ladies – you’re killing it!
1. Competition opens 9am ACDT 8/3/22 and closes 11:59pm ACDT 14/3/22. Any entries submitted after the specified closing time and date will not be eligible.
2. Winner will be drawn and announced 18/3/22.
3. Winner will be selected at random using an online random name generator.
4. Winner must be following ‘Altaira Allied Health and Wellness Centre’ on Facebook and @altaira_alliedhealth on Instagram when name is drawn. If they are not following our accounts, another winner will be selected.
5. The winner will be contacted through the messaging tools provided by Facebook or Instagram to send them our address to collect the prize. If any particular winner does not respond to the message with 7 days of receipt we have the right to select another winner at random.
6. Winner must collect prize within 1 month of being contacted and have a photo taken with prize.
7. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. Physio sessions cannot be gifted and must be used by the winner.
8. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
9. Winner must live in South Australia.
10. Physio sessions expire after 1 year (15/3/23).
11. Altaira accepts no liability for any harm, damage or loss caused to prizes, arising out of or in connection with the prize draw.
12. Altaira has the right to reject entries to the prize draw that are (but not limited to) offensive, abusive, misleading, unethical, discriminating, defaming, pornographic in nature.
13. By submitting entries to the prize draw, entrants agree to grant Altaira a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, republish, edit or modify content connected with the prize draw and any future communications, marketing and promotional purposes that Altaira consider appropriate.
14. By entering the prize draw, entrants acknowledge that the prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Altaira reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and communicate changes to entrants by updating these terms on this website.
15. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees and is bound by the terms and conditions outlined above