In this unprecedented time we are banding together to provide support to our clients and wider community. We are here for you even at short notice, ready to meet the challenge. We are also actively seeking staff to cover the demand for this crisis. If you are a job seeker click through to apply and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We have taken the threat which coronavirus poses to our clients very seriously and we have implemented a range of preventative measures.
Updates from the Department of Health
Ensuring that our staff receive all updates and resources from the Department of Health in regards to:
- Signs and symptoms of the virus
- Prevention of transmission of the virus
- Food safety
- Precautions to take when cleaning
- Education around the higher risk to vulnerable populations, e.g. aged care residents
Completed Mandatory On-line Training COVID-19 Course
All our staff have completed mandatory on-line training COVID-19 course along with COVID-19 courses that are provided by various states as partt of each states legislative requirements.
Most importantly, we have ensured that our staff inform us and do not attend work if they have:
- Travelled anywhere overseas or listed hotspots in the last 14 days
- Been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus
- Are showing any cold or flu symptoms